Bring a friend or come by yourself and learn how to make soap from scratch at our natural cold process soap making classes in the beautiful country side of Donnybrook, Western Australia.
contact us and to arrange a time.
Beginners Classes; You will make a kilo plus batch of soap to take home, in your choice of a single colour and fragrance.
Advanced Classes for cold process soap making are also available, participants must have completed our beginners’ class. In this class you will learn how to make multi-coloured patterned soaps, your choice of colours and designs. Take home the soap you make on the day plus a bar from our range.
Cost; $150 per person.
Gift Certificates are available
Duration; 3 hours.
All Classes Include;
· A short safety induction.
· Course manual, with step by step instructions.
· All ingredients.
· Lined soap mould with lid for easy transportation home.
· You will take home all the soap you make, easily in excess of RRP $50.
· Your choice of a free bar of soap from our range.
· Light refreshments
Class Size; I am happy to do one on one classes. The maximum class size is 4 people.
Minimum Age; Participants must be 16 years old or over.
· Wear long sleeved shirt.
· Wear closed in shoes.
· Wear trousers.
· We will supply safety glasses, gloves and an apron.
For safety reasons no children allowed.
153 Meotti Road,
Donnybrook. Western Australia